Information we may collect from you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website such as:
- Your name
- Contact information such as email address and telephone number
- IP address, operating system, browser type and version (this is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Our use of data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Promoter is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- We will not sell or rent users’ personal identification information to others.
Links to other websites
Accessing your own data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data collected and/or processed by the Promoter (where such data is held) by sending a request to email@example.com. You also have the right to correct or delete the information collected and/or processed by the Promoter about yourself. You may exercise this right by simple written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data collected via this website. We do our best to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.
- This website may place and access certain ‘cookies’ on your computer. A cookie is a piece of data about a website that is stored in your web browser. Cookies are often used to store choices about how you use the site to improve your user experience. All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU law.
- Before this website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
- You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser and you can choose to delete cookies at any time.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- You may contact the Promoter by email at email@example.com.
23 November 2017